May 16, 2014

Weekly Roundup

Image via HERE
Yay for birthdays! The celebration will surely continue this weekend, but thus far it has been a great birthday. A lovely cruise around Manhattan and dinner at my favorite place. Simple and perfect. Very excited for what's in store this year. Another year older, another year wiser, right?


I want this CAKE.

How cool is THIS? Might need to reserve one...

This APARTMENT. When can I move in?

The CUPCAKES & CASHMERE collection. I want it all.

Flashback Friday. 90s JCREW CATALOGS.

BOOZY PUNCH. Perfect for summer.

A simple guide to WRITING ON CAKES.

This CHART is totally correct when it comes to petting my pup.

A cute and reasonable PERFORATED BAG.

MASON JAR + BLENDER = life-changing.

Sofia Coppola's LITTLE MERMAID. #nailedit

This LOOK.

WISE WORDS.

No comments

Post a Comment

Laughter & Carbs. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.