May 29, 2014

Drink: Tequila Park




When you're having a rough time with life, or in my case with work, it's important to surround yourself with people you love being with and doing the things that make you feel happy. So I try to remember to do this and if not, I try to think about times when I've had a blast. Perfect example: celebrating my birthday with friends a few weeks ago. 

Stop 1 on our day of mayhem/celebration was Tequila Park. Tucked away between buildings on the rooftop of the Hudson Hotel sat this little slice of heaven. If you don't mind spending some serious $ on drinks, ok or maybe some of your savings, this is the perfect spot to head on a sunny day. They have some small bites as well which we didn't indulge in, but they looked and smelled amazing. Judging by the length of the line to order, I would assume the food tasted great as well. 

Apparently they don't take reservations for groups smaller than 6, although it certainly looked like you could reserve seats for small parties, so I would suggest going early and plopping yourself down. 

Stay tuned for more birthday celebration recaps and NYC recommendations.



All images own.

No comments

Post a Comment

Laughter & Carbs. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.