May 23, 2014

Weekly Roundup May 23, 2014

IMAGE
This year is absolutely flying by. I can't believe it's already Memorial Day weekend. That means we get a three-day weekend AND it's almost (hopefully) the start of warmer weather. Aside from that, there are also the Memorial Day sales. Seriously. So many sales right now I can't even wrap my head around them. Why is pay-day next week? Enjoy the long weekend and let me know if you get any fabulous finds on sale!


I know I'm late to the game on this one, but an AWESOME RESPONSE for getting a ticket...while biking.

Weekend trip PACKING ESSENTIALS.

#RapShirtForWhitePeople.

Loved this post on CUPCAKES & CASHMERE.

CELEBS READING MEAN TWEETS. Lol.

Yum. SUMMER SANGRIA BERRY CRUMBLE.

I need these ICE CREAM SANDWICHES right now. Or these POPSICLES.

People are STRANGE...

OUTDOOR YOGA in NYC.

What SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE WISH THEY KNEW at 22.

Valuable NETWORKING tips.


No comments

Post a Comment

Laughter & Carbs. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.