May 2, 2014

Weekly Roundup

Image via SOCIETY6
With the boyfriend away, I've got a fun celebration filled weekend ahead. Two of my cousins are getting married this summer so I have a bachelorette party Saturday and a bridal shower Sunday. I'll be keeping this in mind for Saturday's festivities for sure.


Get inspired for Cinco de Mayo by reading THIS.

10 Pieces of Clothing That Flatter EVERYONE.

Interesting CONCEPT to give a try.

Mean Girls turns 10. This is the hardest QUIZ.

Great piece on LEANING BACK.

EMMA STONE on Jimmy Fallon. Killed it.

SAMPLE SALE Season. There goes my wallet.

FASCINATING.

The WORKOUT PLAN I might give a whirl for bikini season.

50 of the best LIP SHADES of all time.

Thinking THIS needs to be added to my collection.

Beyond excited for this COLLABORATION. Congrats!

No comments

Post a Comment

Laughter & Carbs. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.