March 2, 2015

Emmanuelle Alt


We all have them - style crushes - and among mine is Emmanuelle Alt, the Editor-in-Chief of Vogue Paris. If you're on Pinterest, you've seen her before. The six-foot lanky beauty, who doesn't wear makeup ($!?#) and hasn't had surgery, masters the parisienne chic look effortlessly. You'll often find her clad in jeans, a t-shirt, and a blazer - minimal at its best. It has me rethinking my entire approach to getting dressed, because wouldn't it be amazing if we could just look like that everyday? Check out some inspiration on how to get Emmanuelle's look below.













 Images via VOGUEPOPSUGAR, I WANT TO BE AN ALT, TUMBLR, NEED SUPPLY

1 comment

  1. I have checked out your fall outfits and think all are wonderful. The color and design are so standard. Actually I'm looking such affordable clothes since few days. Love your outfits and style. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Laughter & Carbs. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.