May 30, 2014

Weekly Roundup May 31, 2014

IMAGE

Happy to say this week can truly end on a high note. Why, you ask? Well for one, it was short (always a plus). Then I found boots I have been coveting on major sale #score. THIS instagram was introduced to me. Thanks bf! Now I want another pup even more. I booked a trip to visit my bestie in NC. The Rangers won! And tomorrow I get to celebrate my cousins marriage with tons of family. What could be better? Enjoy the roundup!


MARA HOFFMAN x ANTHROPOLOGIE. Obsessed. And that CHAIR. Want.

NYC Summer OUTDOOR MOVIE calendar. 

The perfect SASSY PONYTAIL. So cute for summer.

Inspiring SUPERWOMAN GINA SANDERS.

WHY? Just why?

MAYA ANGELOU lessons.

LEGO VERSIONS of famous art. So cool.

Need to make THIS.

Where to eat a classic NY BAGEL.

This post about NANCY MEYERS SET DESIGNS.

And in case you missed it, MAY BEAUTY FINDS.


No comments

Post a Comment

Laughter & Carbs. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.