August 1, 2014

Weekly Roundup: August 1, 2014

IMAGE



A short week, but nonetheless I am VERY happy it's Friday. This weekend will bring forth another short week before I jet off to North Carolina to visit one of my best friends. So yes, that means more vacation for me!

These THAI CHICKEN LETTUCE CUPS might have to be one of my next recipes to try.

Some cool ways to jazz up your ICE CUBES.



Cute PRINTABLE INVITATIONS.

Still obsessed with this BEFORE & AFTER.

DECOR LINGO decoded.

A POWERFUL AD. #imnotsorry

Love this LOOK.

A few things I want from the Happily Grey collection for Gorjana like THIS and THIS.

How long does WINE LAST?

In case you missed it, SCENES FROM CAPE COD (my last vacation), JULY BEAUTY FINDS, and of course, a fun MUST HAVE.

No comments

Post a Comment

Laughter & Carbs. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.