August 29, 2014

Weekly Roundup: August 29, 2014

IMAGE
I have no plans this weekend. No. Plans. And I couldn't be happier. After a busy summer, and quite fun I should add, I am looking forward to spending the long weekend in NYC. Getting this done around the apartment, spending time outside, and perhaps knocking a few more things off my LIST. What will you be up to this weekend?


I enjoyed the advice from this episode of ASK EMILY.

Drawn to these mani/pedi COLOR COMBOS.

Intrigued by this concept of RENTING BRIDESMAID DRESSES.

An interested read on how your NAME AFFECTS YOUR SUCCESS.

Truly a great week for Friends fans: a mini REUNION and a POP-UP.

Looking for a remote HIDEAWAY? I found some spots...

Super long read about a woman who had to watch inmates on DEATH ROW.

And in case you missed it AUGUST BEAUTY FINDS, a post on HOW TO WRITE, and BACK TO SCHOOL inspiration. 

No comments

Post a Comment

Laughter & Carbs. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.