August 26, 2014

2014 Emmy's Red Carpet

How did you feel about the Emmy's last night? Seth Meyers was an okay host - he started off great and then fizzled and burned in my opinion. The speeches were just "eh." But the gowns were all phenomenal.

Julia Roberts was one of my favorites. She rocked that short dress and her hair and makeup were amazing.


There was definitely a lot of red and Uzo Aduba looked hot in it.


Lena Headey from Game of Thrones is absolutely gorgeous in classic black. My kinda lady. I also LOVE her as a brunette.


And then Michelle Monaghan was white hot in a white dress, duh. I love the sleeves with the slit of leg.


Julia Louis-Dreyfus has come far from her Seinfeld days. She looked fantastic and how funny was that smooch with Best Actor in a Drama winner Bryan Cranston?


Halle Berry was stunning in her dress, but she always is no? Definitely one hot mama. 


And while this isn't the best photo of Lucy Liu, I did love her dress and thought she looked great.

No comments

Post a Comment

Laughter & Carbs. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.