August 29, 2014

Labor Day Sales Galore

Image found via HERE.
Summer may not be over just yet, but one thing that does have me looking forward to the end of the season are the Labor Day sales. What's better than the opportunity to score pieces you've been coveting all season at great price points? I've rounded up a few sales below that I'll be shopping.

OTTE NY: 20% off bags and shoes with code LABORDAY20 (ends 8/29). My picks are this MINI BAG, this WORK TOTE, a bright MAKEUP BAG, BOOTS and cute HEELS.

JOURNELLE: 15% off orders over $100 with code LABORDAY14.

LOEFFLER RANDALL: 15% off with code LABORDAY (ends 9/1). The perfect time to get FLATS, BOOTIES and another BAG (duh).

BAUBLEBAR: Select pieces start at 50% off. My picks include EARRINGS, BRACELET, and RINGS.

LULU AND GEORGIA: 25% off sitewide with code LABORDAY25 (ends 9/1). This is definitely the weekend to get some great finds for your home. I love this STOOL, VASE, POUF, cute PRINT, and this DOORMAT.

GAP: 40% off through 9/1. BOYFRIEND JEANS anyone?

No comments

Post a Comment

Laughter & Carbs. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.