July 30, 2014

July 2014 Beauty Finds

When it comes to summer beauty, you tend to think of products that protect your skin, are super bright colors, or are helping your makeup stay in place (an oil slick situation is no fun). But since I took care of that LAST MONTH, here are few finds that will reduce puffiness, make you smell nice, and give you a nice glow.


DEPUFFING EYE MASK This has helped my eyes look less tired and it goes over your entire eyelids rather than just underneath., which I found to be quite pleasurable. For the price, you really can't beat it.

MOROCCAN OIL HAIRSPRAY Anything from the Moroccan Oil line smells amazing and this hairspray has been a savior on those hot and humid days at keeping frizz at bay.

CHANEL ROUGE COCO SHINE IN BOY The absolute perfect and subtle color to wear everyday. I've recommended this to a few of my friends who are color-shy and they are now obsessed.

ORIGINS PLANTSCRIPTION SPF 25 CREAM It's easy in the summer to forgo your morning moisturizer routine in fear that you will turn into the above mentioned oil slick, but this moisturizer will leave you reaching for it. It's light, but incredibly moisturizing and has SPF in it too. A win-win all around.

BITE AGAVE LIP MASK This mask is incredibly soothing and smells delicious. I pop it on my lips when they need some extra moisture, say after a day in the sun, and it lasts for hours.

RMS BEAUTY BURITI BRONZER A great product to give your cheeks a little extra glow.

SKYN ICELAND HYDRO COOL FIRMING EYE GELS I know, more eye gels, but unlike the Sephora brand above, these only go under your eye and claim to firm them. I only used these once, but did enjoy them. Basically, any product for your under eyes I am a sucker for.

GUYandGIRL SHOWER GEL Simple shower gel that smells amazing. Enough said.

No comments

Post a Comment

Laughter & Carbs. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.