July 22, 2014

The Look...For Less: Marni Sandals

I know I'm super late to the game here writing about these sandals, but I have been obsessed with them since I laid eyes on them. But, the price for these MARNI beauties I wasn't too happy about, so I was beyond thrilled when J.CREW came out with their similar version for much less. 


Now, THIS exact sandal has sold out numerous times on J.CREW and NET-A-PORTER, so when I found it in J.CREW in-store AND on sale (!!!) I pulled the trigger. And I'm quite happy about my purchase if I do say so myself.

For those of you who'd like to get a little crafty, Grace from STRIPES & SEQUINS did a great DIY on how to achieve this look. Or for the craft-challenged, you can get a similar style HERE. Happy feet!

No comments

Post a Comment

Laughter & Carbs. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.