July 25, 2014

Weekly Roundup: July 25, 2014

IMAGE
I've been relaxing on the Cape this week and have been enjoying every second of it. Nothing better than hanging low, getting some sun and spending time with friends away. Happy weekend!

The new arrivals at STELLA & DOT. Particularly drawn to this SCARF and this CUFF.

What a fun set of NOTEBOOKS.

I like these takes on reinventing the USB CABLE.


Having entirely too much fun with this SITE. #takemeback

In love with this PLATTER. I feel old for saying that.

PICTURES that are sure to make you smile.

Such a tease, but can't wait for THIS.

A 4 MINUTE WORKOUT? Sign me up.

This PASTA dish looks so yummy.

The PSYCHE OF A SHOPPER.

I'm all for getting my news in a short brief, so giving QUARTZ a try.

Have you tried any new ROOFTOP BARS this summer?

Fashionable and affordable WORK CLOTHES.

No comments

Post a Comment

Laughter & Carbs. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.