October 10, 2014

Weekly Roundup: October 10, 2014


I've got the perfect long, fall weekend lined up and I couldn't be more excited. I'm heading back home to CT today and plan on spending some time with friends, family and my dog. CHOWDER FEST on Saturday followed by some time at the vineyard. What could be more perfect? Fattening food and booze, sign me up!

SATC 3? Yes please.

I've been on an eggplant kick lately, so THIS looks delicious.

A great article on MILLENNIALS WORKING FOR PURPOSE. Seriously, read it.


A NYC GUIDE TO FALL.

PIZZA + BALSAMIC = love.

APPS to make life easier. Some I definitely need to give a try.

CORE WORKOUTS. Never too early to start getting ready for bikini season.

The most amazing ADIRONDACK HOUSE with decor by Thom Filica.

EW, EW. I'm obsessed.

EMAIL RULES everyone should follow. Like LIFO (last in, first out), come on people.

HAIR INSPIRATION for those rough mornings when a BLOWOUT look cannot be achieved.

NEED to make this take on AVOCADO TOAST.

Never worry about how to STORE FOOD again.

Tips for dressing CHIC.

And in case you missed it: THE KITCHN COOKBOOK SIGNING, EVERLANE, and CLASSIC TOTES.

No comments

Post a Comment

Laughter & Carbs. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.