October 14, 2014

Shopbop Friends & Family Sale


It's that time of year again - time for the SHOPBOP FRIENDS AND FAMILY SALE. With code FAMILY25 you can scoop up all of the fun things you've been eyeing for 25% off now through October 16th! Check out what I've been eyeing below and happy shopping!


This DRESS would be great for fall and the holiday season with both boots or heels.

There is never a better time than now to stock up on basics like this SWEATER, JEANS, BLACK SKINNIES, WHITE BUTTON UP, or another COZY SWEATER.

Lots of jewelry I'm loving, including these PEARL STUDS, this RING, this BRACELET, OMG and this STATEMENT NECKLACE is amazing.

You can never have enough SUNGLASSES.

I've been very into the drapey pant trend this season and hear great things about THESE.

Never. Enough. Bags. SEE BY CHLOE, a great WORK TOTE, my favorite CLUTCH, LEOPARD perfect for going out, the ROCCO, the PASHLI in a plethora of colors, ZAC POSEN, a CROSS BODY BAG,

I live in boots in the fall and winter and my Rag & Bone pair I scooped up last year on MAJOR sale are one of my most comfortable. For this year, I'm drawn to this MOTO pair, THESE, and of course THESE classics.

An INFINITY SCARF.

This LEATHER LBD would be perfect for a girls night out.

Remember my love of the OTTE ELLEN DRESS? You can now get THIS ONE or THIS ONE for a bargain!

An AGENDA to keep you organized in 2015.

So many shoes like these MULES, D'ORSAY FLATS, RAINBOOTS, BOOTIES, basic BLACK HEELSCHEETAH PUMPS, and never too early to start thinking about SNOW BOOTS just in case...

A trusty CARD CASE that fits perfectly in smaller bags. Just sayin!

Lucky number 8 KEYCHAIN.

All things Joie including this HALTER, MOTO JACKET, and JUMPSUIT.

And dreamy coats from Vince like THIS and THIS. Because I can live in dreamland...

No comments

Post a Comment

Laughter & Carbs. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.