June 6, 2014

Weekly Roundup June 6, 2014

IMAGE
I stumbled upon the above quote during my obsessive blog reading this week and it really struck me. I've been coming back to read it and just can't stop thinking about it. Hoping it helps provide some clarity for me (ugh - work, life - forgive the millennial drama) and I'm on the verge of figuring it all out. BUT, after all it is  Friday, so that's the cherry on top of the Sundae. Have a great weekend and enjoy the links!


Lately all I want is ICE CREAM. And then even more ICE CREAM. And then still MORE.

Suddenly dying to go back to ITALY.

PUPPIES. Duh.

Clever, clever LOGOS. Especially #25.

Intrigued by this APP.

Survive summer with these BEAUTY MUSTS.

CLIENT FEEDBACK.

How funny are these MERCY CARDS?

And then I found this INSTAGRAM.

But really though, I need this PULL APART BREAD ASAP.

LEMONADE RECIPES to wash down the above bread.

Of course, for some Friday delight a ranking of 90's HEARTTHROBS.

In case you missed it, head on over to BROADWAY BITES. Yum.

And so I can work off all that ice cream and deliciousness, the best NYC BOOTCAMPS.

No comments

Post a Comment

Laughter & Carbs. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.