June 24, 2014

Interior Inspired: Kelly Wearstler Designed Theater

IMAGE

I stumbled across this beauty on DOMAINE. How cozy does this look? Doesn't it just make you want to skip summer altogether and jump right into winter so you can lounge around here and watch movies all day? Okay, maybe not. But if this room was in my house (ahem, small apartment), I would settle for a rainy day playing hooky from work.

Anyways, this gorgeous room was designed by Kelly Wearstler for the Dreamworks CEO and its FOR SALE. So maybe I can get my hands on it after all...in my dreams. Here's my take on a similar look.


KW Inspired Living Room

TABLE LAMP
westelm.com


THROW PILLOW
crateandbarrel.com


PILLOW
crateandbarrel.com


COFFE TABLE
restorationhardware.com


CHAIR
restorationhardware.com


CHESTERFIELD SOFA
restorationhardware.com


POLYHEDRON OBJECT
westelm.com

1 comment

  1. This was even better and more beautiful than the picture. I mounted it easily with 2x2 wood, some “L” brackets and a stapler. painting canvas manufacturers
    I was honestly impressed with this painting; it actually looks better IRL than the image, which was a pleasant surprise. Very obviously hand-painted with good amount of detail, and the colors work very well together for that desaturated, stark look the arwork is going for. The quality of the frame is also above average - I bought quite a few similar pieces that I was happy enough with but none have extra diagonal pieces of frame at the corners to make sure the canvas doesn't sag with time, and the frame itself is heavier, sturdier wood than I was expecting. The picture arrived in a huge box I couldn't quite understand until I realized there was a second box inside it which assured undamaged delivery.Very happy with the purchase overall. original canvas wall art
    I love this painting. original hand painted canvas art

    ReplyDelete

Laughter & Carbs. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.