June 17, 2014

Eat: Burger & Barrel

BURGER & BARREL has been on my list for quite some time, so after a week of craving a delicious, juicy burger I decided to treat my boyfriend to a dinner (while also satisfying my tastebuds). A cute little spot located on West Houston, B&B's sister restaurants are Lure Fishbar and El Toro Blanco (both also on the list), this place did not disappoint.

We started with the Rigatoni Mac & Cheese. Oh. My. God. I could eat that all day. Spinach, bacon, and a ton of gruyere. Totally getting this the next time I go.

Then we moved on to the award winning Bash Burger. Very tasty. And the onion rings were amaze.

For dessert, I was having trouble deciding so the waiter kindly surprised me and brought out a Creamsicle Shake (eh) and and the Salty Peanut Butter Sundae (yes!).

We were both in an extreme food coma after this, probably could've done without the dessert, so the night out was cut short in favor of bumming out on the couch. I highly recommend trying B&B if you haven't already. I know I'll be going back! Enjoy the pics below and try not to salivate too much.



All images my own.

No comments

Post a Comment

Laughter & Carbs. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.