June 16, 2014

Make: Avocado Club Pasta Salad


On my quest to cook more I whipped up this simple pasta salad the other night and got some rave reviews from my boyfriend and his friend. Cheese, bacon, avocado - need I go on? Give it a try, in less than 30 minutes you'll have a delicious meal.


Avocado Club Pasta Salad Recipe

Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
Serving Size: 1 1/2-2 cups per person
Ingredients
  • 16 oz mini shell pasta, cooked and cooled 
  • 1 cup creamy avocado dressing - I used THIS RECIPE - so simple!
  • 8 slices of bacon, cooked
  • 2 cups of cherry tomatoes, halved
  • 1 1/2 cups cheese, cubed - I used Monterey Jack
  • 2 cups of spinach, chopped
  • olive oil
Instructions

Place the pasta in a big bowl and add the dressing. Stirring until evenly coated. Next, chop the bacon and toss it, the tomatoes, cheese, and spinach in with the pasta. You can chill before serving or eat it right away. Enjoy!

No comments

Post a Comment

Laughter & Carbs. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.