September 19, 2014

Weekly Roundup: September 19, 2014


I have some of my girlfriends coming in this weekend and we'll be stopping by SMORGASBURG in the Park as well as the OYSTER FEST on Saturday. Weekend activities like this make me love NY in the Fall even more than I already do. Enjoy your weekend!

A GONDOLA over the East River? Cool.

CAREER TIPS from some famous, smart women.


An easy DISH to whip up for dinner.

So. Many. PUPPIES. My idea of heaven.

This LEGO RECREATION is funny and awesome.

Some really crazy BODY PAINT PHOTOS taken around NYC.

The 3 C's.

Want these RAIN BOOTS. Perfect for iffy weather days.

Interesting things you probably didn't know about SATC.

If you call pull yourself out of bed Sunday, this CLASS will probably be amazing.

CRISIS AVOIDED.

I think I need these EVIL EYE SHOES.

And in case you missed it: a new favorite HOME STORE, my adventure making MOZZARELLA, LOAFERS FOR LESS, and some gorgeous pictures from LAKE GEORGE.

1 comment

  1. Thanks for sharing my recipe Jen! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Laughter & Carbs. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.