September 26, 2014

September 2014 Beauty Finds




1. JOUER LIP ENHANCER This light balm is great to carry in your bag come the colder fall (and soon winter) temperatures. Oh and it claims to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

2. WHISH EXFOLIATING BODY WASH Exactly what the name says - exfoliating body wash and it smells awesome

3. NARS 3.1 PHILLIP LIM NAIL POLISH All of the colors in this limited edition nail polish collection are spot on.

4. NARS AUDACIOUS LIPSTICK Rose-pinks have been popping up lately so I'm looking forward to giving this a try.

5. NARS MATTE LIP PENCIL IN RED SQUARE After reading about this from one of my favorite bloggers, I finally scooped it up and love the color. It sells out quickly, so if you can find it get your hands on it. The creamy texture lasts for hours.

6. SUKI EXFOLIATE FOAMING CLEANSER When I got this sample I had doubts that it would be able to stand against some of my favorite exfoliants and surprisingly it does quite well. A little certainly goes a long way.

7. BEAUTY PROTECTOR PROTECT & TREAT HAIR MASK This smells amazing - like fresh strawberries. The smell is really the only great thing about this product as I am unsure about what it did for my hair.

1 comment

  1. I'm in love with Beauty Protector! I have the shampoo, conditioner and detangler/leave in spray and have been dying to try this hair mask since it came out. That's too bad you didn't notice it doing anything for your hair, I'm wondering if you have to use it for a couple weeks to be able to see a difference?

    ReplyDelete

Laughter & Carbs. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.