September 18, 2014

Housewarmings Old Greenwich, CT


While walking through Old Greenwich a few weekends ago with my Mom, we stumbled into HOUSEWARMINGS, located just down the road from Tod's Point. The home furnishing and gift store had me as soon as I stepped inside. Comfy couches in neutral tones, bright bookshelves, and tables full of trays (you know how I like those) - everything was very beachy-glam - and very affordable I might add. Enjoy the pictures below, and if you're in town, stop by.




I loved this setup, especially the detailing on the chair.

A closeup of the table.


Love the use of ottomans and the nailhead detailing.


A big fan of this mirror.
This mirror makes quite an impact and would be a great focal point.

All images are my own.

No comments

Post a Comment

Laughter & Carbs. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.