April 25, 2014

Weekly Roundup

Image via NIKE

I'm off to DC today for the NIKE WOMEN'S HALF MARATHON. The weather is supposed to be beautiful and I'm really looking forward to a few days out of NYC. I'll be spending a day with my Aunt outside of Annapolis and then wandering around the city doing touristy things. My boyfriend has never been to DC before. Weird. Anyways, hope you have an amazing weekend! Will let you know how the run goes...

35 restaurants with AMAZING VIEWS.

FUSION FEST. Have you signed up yet?

Great post on MEANINGFUL NETWORKING TIPS

SMARTPHONE HACKS I should probably take advantage of. I'm known for leaving apps open and draining my battery.
KARMA'S a be-yotch. Haha. 


These CHEEKS. Too cute.

Need. More. BOYFRIEND JEANS.

Clever editing or IMPECCABLE TIMING? Either way right on.

Cupcakes and Cashmere's BEST OF BLACK BLAZERS. These posts never disappoint. 

Guilty as charged. WHAT EVERYONE IS WEARING IN NYC.

A great 90's MIX. Really got me jamming at my desk.

THESE. I can't even.



Wow. These are some entries from SMITHSONIAN MAGAZINE'S photo contest. 

No comments

Post a Comment

Laughter & Carbs. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.