April 13, 2014

Opening Day


This past Thursday was opening day at the newest location of the DRYBAR - Midtown East. As soon as I heard this location was opening I jumped on the chance to book an appointment. Since discovering the Drybar a few years ago it has become one of my favorite places in NYC. I take all of my girlfriends when they visit and hoard their products.

If you're unfamiliar with the Drybar it is a premier blow dry bar and blowouts are what they specialize in - no cuts, no color. If you haven't been I suggest booking an appointment ASAP - you'll be treated to a heavenly wash and then sit back and relax while watching chick flicks and getting your hair styled to the look of your choosing. At this point it's safe to say my favorite is the Mai-Tai - a messy, beachy look. However, this time I went with the Straight-Up and I must say I was quite happy with the end result (as always). Excuse the grainy selfie below!


All images my own

No comments

Post a Comment

Laughter & Carbs. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.