February 13, 2015

Weekly Roundup: February 13, 2015


Happy Valentine's Day weekend AND happy long weekend! Enjoy the time and time off with those you love! And for those of us currently experiencing extremely cold weather, stay warm. xo

A delicious roundup of recipes perfect for BREAKFAST IN BED.

Ready for spring so I can wear THIS OUTFIT.

Kids who suck at HIDE & SEEK. This was too cute. It's hard to pick a favorite but #17....

How to read FOOD LABELS and new HEALTH RULES to live by.

If you listened to Serial, this is a good TIMELINE on everything that has happened since the Podcast premiered.

A cool video on how a DIOR BAG is made.

OMG I need THIS now.


And in case you missed it...

I shared a cute NEW ARTIST.

My 3 places I would LOVE TO VISIT.

Yummy NO-BAKE ENERGY BITES.

And some PINEAPPLE products.

Image via MADE BY GIRL.

No comments

Post a Comment

Laughter & Carbs. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.